Odontika dental practice offers a full range of Orthodontic treatments
You can neither be too young nor too old for an orthodontic treatment. Crowding, protruding teeth, deep overbite, open bite, spacing, crossbite and underbite can be successfully treated for both children and adults.
No-one will ever know you are wearing a brace !!
- Teeth that are straight and evenly spaced are easier to keep clean. So that means better oral health. Better oral health can reduce the incidence of heart disease, gastrointestinal disease, and other health conditions.
- You need your teeth to eat and chew and teeth are designed to meet in a certain way that makes chewing more efficient which helps in proper digestion.
- A well balanced and even bite also reduces the risks of excessive stress, headaches, and strain on your supporting bone and tissue.
And the social benefits of a beautiful smile are also important. Lets face it we alllove beautiful smiles. They do light up the face and give you more:
- Confidence- in job interviews, public speaking and personal relationships.
- Clearer speech - teeth play an important role in your ability to speak.
From 120 Litas (35 Euro) per month with UKIO Banko Lizingas our dental financing partners. More
One aligner costs 195 litas. There are 6 aligners in one set - if teeth are being aligned in one jaw only and 12 - if both jaws are treated.
After every set we need to retake impressions from your jaws in order to produce a new set of aligners.
If you wear your aligner at least 20 hours a day, you can start wearing a next one after a week.
Usually a mild case takes - 2-3 sets of aligners,
moderate - 3,
severe cases - 3-4 sets.
Invisible Braces Conventional Train Tracks
+370 52 153135
Mob: +370 614 42098
LT-01204 Vilnius, Lithuania