Odontika offers you the most extensive guarantee available from any dental clinic in Eastern Europe because we are confident of the high standard of our workmanship and in the quality of the materials we use. No other dental clinic can match us on our guarantee terms.
Some dental clinics won't even say what is guaranteed, if anything. Some clinics only offer a 2 year guarantee and don't even pay for the accommodation.
Not only do we offer the longest guarantee period we will also pay for your flights to the value of €200 and accommodation in our vacation rental or one of our local hotels for the duration of any necessary remedial work.
Only a dental clinic that works to the highest standards can offer these guarantee terms.
(temporaries not included)
|Implants (only the product)
|Cast Partial Dentures/Overdentures||3 years|
|Full Dentures||1 year|
The Guarantee will be reduced or invalidated:
* If the patient does not have a routine dental check-up and professional cleaning at least once a year (Invoice required)
* if the dentists' instructions are not followed
* if gum tissue or bone receeds
* in the event of accidental damage, for example dropping the denture
* If a substantial gain or loss of weight occures
* if there is a general illness occurring that has negative effects on the dental condition (for example diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, condition after x-rays or chemotherapy)
Occasionally teeth suffer preparation trauma during crown and bridgework resulting in the need for root canal treatment afterwards. Odontika is not liable for any problem which was not visible on the patient's x-ray, and was not foreseeable or predictable, at the time of treatment at Odontika.
Odontika allocates €100 for minor repairs by your own dentist e.g. re-cementing crowns and denture adjustment